An alternative to the more harsh and uneconomical metal foil, for highlighting, lowlighting and colouring sections.
Theses pre-packed strips are made of thin, light, styrene material.
They are lighter to store, comfortable for the client and easy for the technician to use – only one fold is needed to hold them in place when applying colour.
Why Colour Wraps/Strips?
- 25% lighter than most foils, therefore more comfortable for the client.
- Available in two colours so you can identify individual colours in the hair.
- Their insulating properties retain warmth so they can process faster without necessarily using additional heat.
- No folding is required at any of the edges, unlike foil, as the moisture of the colour adheres to the Colour Wrap/Strips.
- No disagreeable discomfort or noise, which are common problems associated with foil.
- 1 pack contains100 sheets
Blue Creative Colour Wraps/Strips